Financial Advisor Role
A Financial advisory job can be a great profession for someone who wants to head down a new career path. Why? Because it’s a job where having some life experience under your belt really helps. Have you saved to buy a car or a house? Had to figure out how to pay for nursery school or college? Helped an elderly parent afford medical care? The more financial challenges you’ve faced in your own life, the more empathy you should have with your clients as an advisor.
Also helpful is having a professional and personal network you can tap, and the discipline that comes with working in a business with deadlines and rules.
Financial advisers serve both individual and corporate clients. They suggest ways in which clients can best manage their money and can either work on an independent basis, be contracted to a single company or else several companies.
Alpha Wealth is a dynamic financial services company that provides tailored specific solutions to individuals and companies. We provide impartial independent advice on various financial products, helping people to achieve and maintain their desired lifestyle.
We know that every individual has a unique set of circumstances, which we strive to understand and assist them through. All the advice we provide is free and our services extend to whatever the client wishes us to explore for them.
Our ethos in serving our clients to save them money, make them money and ensure that they are protected in the event of the unforeseen.
This is embodied in their motto: ‘Finance Made Simple’.
Key Areas of Expertise:
- Protection & Insurance
- Retirement Planning
- Health Insurance (Alpha Health)
Alpha Wealth provide financial advisory clinics for employees and employers. We give workshops (1:1 or in groups) as well as presentations to staff. We have done this for some of the largest companies in Ireland, such as VMware, OtterBox and Citco.
- Financial Budgeting
- Achieve the best returns on savings
- Reducing Bank Charges
- Incentives to reduce tax
We provide group risk cover and pension advice for small, medium and large companies and our independence allows us to achieve the best rates for the companies across the market.
We operate our business with a strong commitment to all stakeholders and make a positive difference by offering high-quality transparent solutions, which adhere to the highest ethical and legal standards.
Our mission is embodied in our motto: “Finance Made Simple”.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Identify financial needs with potential and existing clients
- Provide professional advice and consultation with respect to client’s requirements ensuring adherence to compliance regulations and standards.
- Provide on-going service and advice to clients.
- Build strong relationship with leads and clients.
- Work to agreed targets and standards.
- Suggesting strategies to clients to help them reach their financial objectives in insurance, cash management and investment issues.
- Reviewing clients’ accounts.
- Offering asset management advice.
- Providing advice and guidance on pensions.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Part or full (QFA) Qualified Financial Advisor with excellent communication skills.
- Motivated, self-starter with ability to work on own initiative and part of a team.
- Previous experience in a similar role, either in a brokerage, bank assurance or life assurance company.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- Integrity/ a client centered approach
- An interest in developing a long term career
- Good sales/ closing skills
- A driving ambition to achieve their goals
- An ability to work as part of a team
- An understanding of the relationship between hard work and success
- A desire to constantly learn and improve
What we offer
- Competitive salary + bonus
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Benefits (pension/expenses/mileage)
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Flexible work location (Cork, Dublin etc.)