How can we help?
We at Alpha Wealth are one of Munster’s leading Financial Services Advisors. We help & advise individuals through their different financial lifecycles enabling them to live comfortably now, and in the future. Everyone should have a Financial Plan – click here for reasons why.
We can help you achieve your goals, whether it is to:
- Save a deposit for either your home or to purchase a new car.
- Build and grow your Retirement pot. (your Future Fun Fund). Learn more
- Protect your family and income in the event of the unexpected.
- Fund your children through college. Find out how.
You will go through different Financial Lifecycles – whether you are in your 20s or 70s, we can ensure you make the most of your finances.
What makes us different?
We give people something that they have not experienced before.
Our staff have broad backgrounds of giving financial advice abroad (such as the UK) as well as over 50 years of experience in Financial Services in Ireland.
Our advisors provide a fresh approach and we set our standards extremely high.
We work hard for all our clients to ensure that their finances are working most effectively. Whether you just need some tweaks to your arrangements or a Full Financial Review, as an independent Advisor we can assist.
So what do you have to do?
The process is a lot less painless than you might think. It is as simple as A, B & C.
- Ring or email us. We start by getting an understanding of what your objectives are – this normally takes 15-20 minutes either over the phone or in person.
- We find out exactly what you have currently – The easiest way of doing this is by signing an authorisation and we go and get the information together for you from the various providers.
- We will meet and review and make recommendations. If there are shortfalls or areas of improvement (which you are under no obligation to take) we negotiate best terms with over 15 product providers and implement plans on our client’s behalf.
This process is generally FREE and there is no obligation to take our advice.
Still not convinced? Click here for some of our Testimonials.