As a multi-agency broker, Alpha Wealth provide exposure to an extensive range of personal, pension & company investment options, consisting of, but not limited to the below. Please contact us at email@example.com to discuss a more broad range of options
Double Opportunity Bond
The Double Opportunity Bond is an innovative new Investment Solution designed for investors who wish to invest in a Structured Retail Product that offers attractive potential investment returns linked to the performance of 3 companies with the potential to benefit from the Stay at Home COVID 19 restrictions; and for investors seeking a risk-reducing mechanism to provide a degree of protection from normal stock market risk. The Bond is suitable as part of the process of constructing a genuinely diversified investment portfolio
The Underlying Investments of the Bond are 3 large companies that have the potential to benefit from the Stay at Home COVID 19 restrictions: Microsoft Corporation, Netflix Inc, Amazon.com Inc
- The Term is 5 years.
- Maximum Investment Return: 43.5%.
- The Bond will be listed on the Luxembourg Stock Exchange.
- Daily liquidity will be provided to investors that wish to sell the Bond prior to maturity under normal market conditions and at the discretion of Goldman Sachs International.
- The Minimum Investment in the Bond is €25,000.
- The Closing Date for applications is 26th of August 2020 (or earlier if fully subscribed).
- Taxation: Irish Taxation treatment is uncertain in the case of Personal Investors and exempt from taxation in the case of Pension and Post Retirement Investors.
E-commerce Kick Out Bond
The Cantor Fitzgerald Ireland E-Commerce Kick Out Bond II (the “Bond” or “Investment”) is a 5 year investment with the potential to redeem early or ‘Kick Out’ every 6 months after year 1 with a Potential Coupon Payment. This Bond has 9 potential opportunities to be redeemed on any of the Semi-Annual Valuation Dates between year 1 and year 5.
- Potential returns of 10% p.a. even if the underlying stocks have fallen by up to 10%.
- Additional Quadruple 40% Step Down Feature in year 2 (+20% return even if stocks have fallen by up to 40% during the first 2 years).
- 100% of Capital returned if Amazon.com Inc., PayPal Holdings Inc., FedEx Corp and Smurfit Kappa Group PLC are each equal to or above 50% of their Initial Price Level on the Final Valuation Date.
- 5 Year investment with 9 potential opportunities to redeem every 6 months from year 1 onward.
- Guarantor: Societe Generale (Moody’s A1 / S&P’s A / Fitch A+).*
Blackbee Healthcare Bond IV
The BlackBee Healthcare Bond IV will provide secured shares in The BlackBee Healthcare Fund, while the Fund will seek to achieve its investment objective through core strategies of acquisition, development and operational excellence.
The BlackBee Healthcare Fund is a regulated fund, which invests in the private residential care sector, incorporating Aperee Limited as its operating company. The strategy involves the acquisition of existing operating residential care centres, and the development of new state of the art facilities.
The BlackBee Healthcare Bond IV will give investors the option of receiving a fixed 4.5% coupon paid annually* for the term of the bond or 22.5% paid at maturity* (depending on availability).
- Fixed Return of 4.5%* per annum or;
- 22.5% Paid at Maturity* (subject to availability)
- Secured by Shares in the BlackBee Healthcare Fund
- Typically Uncorrelated Asset Class
- 5 Year Investment Term (No Liquidity)
- Minimum investment €10,000
- Distribution fee 3% plus 0.5% p.a. trail fee
Parkgate Office Bond
Commercial Property Investments remains a prime investment pillar in the BlackBee Investments strategy, alongside Healthcare, Hospitality and Renewable Energy it provides a resilient cashflow underpinned by well selected assets tenanted by strong covenants.
The properties, Blocks C & D, Parkgate Business Centre, Dublin 8, comprise of c. 35,000 sq. ft. of office space over 4 floors constructed in the 1990’s and benefit from 38 basement car park spaces.. These properties are fully occupied by public sector tenants (Health Service Executive (HSE) and Transport Infrastructure Ireland (TII)) and have been maintained to a high standard. Rental income of €1.109m is currently received with rent reviews due in December 2021 (HSE) and September 2021 (TII).
- 15% Projected Overall Return
- First Legal Charge over the Underlying Asset
- 100% Let to Government Tenants
- Regulated Bond
- Minimum investment – €25,000
- 2 Year Investment