As a multi-agency broker, Alpha Wealth provide exposure to an extensive range of personal, pension & company investment options, consisting of, but not limited to the below. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss a more broad range of options
E-commerce Kick Out Bond
The Cantor Fitzgerald Ireland E-Commerce Kick Out Bond II (the “Bond” or “Investment”) is a 5 year investment with the potential to redeem early or ‘Kick Out’ every 6 months after year 1 with a Potential Coupon Payment. This Bond has 9 potential opportunities to be redeemed on any of the Semi-Annual Valuation Dates between year 1 and year 5.
- Potential returns of 10% p.a. even if the underlying stocks have fallen by up to 10%.
- Additional Quadruple 40% Step Down Feature in year 2 (+20% return even if stocks have fallen by up to 40% during the first 2 years).
- 100% of Capital returned if Amazon.com Inc., PayPal Holdings Inc., FedEx Corp and Smurfit Kappa Group PLC are each equal to or above 50% of their Initial Price Level on the Final Valuation Date.
- 5 Year investment with 9 potential opportunities to redeem every 6 months from year 1 onward.
- Guarantor: Societe Generale (Moody’s A1 / S&P’s A / Fitch A+).*
Blackbee Healthcare Bond III
The BlackBee Healthcare Bond III will provide secured shares in The BlackBee Health Care Fund, whilst the Fund will seek to achieve its investment objective through core strategies of acquisition, development and operational excellence. The Healthcare Bond will give investors the option of receiving a fixed 4.5% coupon paid annually for the term of the bond or 22.5% paid at maturity (depending on availability). The following forecast shows the ability of the bond to service the coupon payment over the terms of the BlackBee Healthcare Bond III. .
- Fixed Return of 4.5% p.a. or;
- 22.5% Paid at Maturity (subject to availability)
- 5 Year Investment Term
- Secured by Shares in the BlackBee Healthcare Fund
Parkgate Office Bond
Commercial Property Investments remains a prime investment pillar in the BlackBee Investments strategy, alongside Healthcare, Hospitality and Renewable Energy it provides a resilient cashflow underpinned by well selected assets tenanted by strong covenants.
The properties, Blocks C & D, Parkgate Business Centre, Dublin 8, comprise of c. 35,000 sq. ft. of office space over 4 floors constructed in the 1990’s and benefit from 38 basement car park spaces.. These properties are fully occupied by public sector tenants (Health Service Executive (HSE) and Transport Infrastructure Ireland (TII)) and have been maintained to a high standard. Rental income of €1.109m is currently received with rent reviews due in December 2021 (HSE) and September 2021 (TII).
- 15% Projected Overall Return
- First Legal Charge over the Underlying Asset
- 100% Let to Government Tenants
- Regulated Bond
- Minimum investment – €25,000
- 2 Year Investment