Do you want to work as part of Cork & Dublin’s leading Financial Advisory Firm? Due to expansion in our Cork office we are looking for an enthusiastic person to join the Alpha Wealth team which will play a key role in being responsible for acting as the first point of contact for our clients.
As Alpha Wealth’s Business Support Co-ordinator you will be a key member of the team ensuring successful/smooth running of client’s/company applications from start to finish. The role also covers a level of customer service as well as compliance functions and the assistance with ongoing client reviews.
Your New Role:
- You will be solely responsible for managing Alpha Wealth’s pipeline of business from start to finish which includes the processing of pensions, investments and protection policies.
- You will interact daily with some of Irelands largest Life Insurance Companies and will ensure effective communication flow between Account Managers and Financial Advisors.
- You will manage the processing of new business applications in Pension, Investments and Life assurance and deal directly with the Life Assurance companies to ensure these are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- You will communicate with clients over phone and email keeping them updated on the progress of their application/s.
- You will take ownership of all aspects of our corporate client book which includes providing quarterly updates to clients.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of compliance such as Anti Money Laundering requirements and Consumer Protection Code requirements.
- You will support Financial Advisors with any ad hoc administration duties.
What you will need to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic Team Player
- Ability to multitask & prioritise queries
- Highly self-motivated & ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Be flexible in your day to day duties
- Qualifications & skills required:
- QFA qualified (or almost complete)
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering requirements and compliance procedures
- 1-2 years’ experience in the Life, Pensions & Investments industry
Benefits of working with Alpha Wealth:
- Salary up to €32,000.00 p.a. (dependent on experience)
- Free parking on site
- Working hours to suit work-life balance (Monday to Friday 8.30am-4.30pm)
- Company Pension (on completion of probationary period)
Please email email@example.com to apply for the role.
Thanks & regards,