Reporting to the Financial Services director and Managing director. You will be responsible for ensuring the smooth day to day running of the business and provide first point of contact for service providers, financial advisors and clients.
As a Financial services administrator you will be a key member of the team ensuring successful/smooth running of client’s/company applications from start to finish. The role also covers a level of customer services as well as compliance functions and the assistance with ongoing client reviews.
- Responsible for all aspects of administration involving pension, investments, Life assurance products and all aspects protection needs.
- Processing of new business applications in Pension, Investments and Life assurance. Dealing directly with the Life Assurance companies to ensure these are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Checking of policy documentation to ensure they are accurate as per the original application and sending directly to clients.
- Corporate Client administration.
- Responsible for all aspects of compliance and ensuring all client files are kept accurate, Anti Money Laundering requirements are met and all aspects of the files are adhered to under the Consumer Credit Act.
- Assisting the Financial Advisors with any ad hoc administration duties.
- Assisting in client quarterly reviews and ensuring information in gathered from Life/Investment companies in a timely manner.
- General Administration duties. e.g. scanning, answering of telephones, post etc.
- Third Level Degree
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic Team Player
- Highly self-motivated & ability to work on own initiative.
- Excellent attention to detail is a must.
- Strong Organisational Skills.
- Be flexible in your day to day duties.
- Experience in working in a fast pace, busy office environment.
- 1-2 years Administration experience.
Desirable (but not essential) Requirements:
- APA/QFA qualified.
- Knowledge of Anti Money Laundering requirements and compliance procedures.
- Previous experience in working in a busy Financial Services brokerage.
Please email email@example.com to apply for the role.